Frustrated!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sgtjiggy

I need a place to vent and this is it! My last two long rides involved three blown tubes! I try to find roads with little or no debris, unfortunately this hasn't been the case lately. I was 1/3 the way through my last ride and I feel the front end getting spongy. Yup, front tire going flat. I stop to change the tube and then it hits me: I don't have a spare! I used my last two tubes on the last ride and forgot to replace them - of course my patch kit is sitting on my work bench at home. Had to call my wife to come and rescue me.(she is totally awesome) Grrrrrr. Ok I'm done.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Ha ha, some years ago my wife and I were out in the car and we spotted a roadie trudging along with his bike, looking miserable so we stopped and offered him a lift. When we reached his place his wife was standing on the doorstep, arms folded like Andy Capp's wife - I couldn't actually see the rolling pin but I'm sure she had it somewhere. As we drew up she said angrily: "Okay - so what's he done THIS time?"

OP
OP
sgtjiggy

sgtjiggy

Ha ha, some years ago my wife and I were out in the car and we spotted a roadie trudging along with his bike, looking miserable so we stopped and offered him a lift. When we reached his place his wife was standing on the doorstep, arms folded like Andy Capp's wife - I couldn't actually see the rolling pin but I'm sure she had it somewhere. As we drew up she said angrily: "Okay - so what's he done THIS time?"
Priceless!

Top Bottom