FS or Hardtail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shadow master

Not at all. Raised the post so it cleared the bars of another bike on the towbar rack.
I didn't think somebody could be riding it like that lol

Motozulu

Über Member
I'm getting the carbon 456 evo on my works C2W scheme. for a grand I honestly don't think you'll get a better HT. easily good enough with 140mm of travel to do any trail centre, comfortably.

razer17

I'm getting the carbon 456 evo on my works C2W scheme. for a grand I honestly don't think you'll get a better HT. easily good enough with 140mm of travel to do any trail centre, comfortably.
Quite fancied that carbon myself. On finance though, since my current cycle to work bike still runs till July.

Heard a few people say it rides pretty harsh, and since I cant try it out in person I decided against it. Shame, because it looks great and seems to have a great spec at the price.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Quite fancied that carbon myself. On finance though, since my current cycle to work bike still runs till July.

Heard a few people say it rides pretty harsh, and since I cant try it out in person I decided against it. Shame, because it looks great and seems to have a great spec at the price.
Anyone that says a 140mm carbon hardtail rides harsh has got their tyres pumped up too high (or is talking bolleaux) ^_^

Motozulu

Über Member
Riding buddy has one and I've had a goo on the Dog at Cannock on it, feather light and super fast. I think this 'carbon is harsh' is utter tosh, or at least it is at my level of riding, felt no difference at all to my alu HT. Rode great and with the 140mm forks and slack head tube angle it'll tackle anything I can throw at it, I reckon.

razer17

Anyone that says a 140mm carbon hardtail rides harsh has got their tyres pumped up too high (or is talking bolleaux) ^_^
Blame the guys over at BikeRadar. Although, I just looked the bike over again, and realised I somehow missed it was a 26". Thinking a Lurcher or Parkwood, though. On-One seem to have ridiculous value, even compared to other direct sales brands.

OP
OP
Ootini

Ootini

First ride on the KTM today. It performed well.... I didn't.

I'd forgotten how hard off road riding was!

OP
OP
Ootini

Ootini

10959637_10206445022670786_4984909625236887125_n.jpg

Top Bottom