FS: Photography stuff, Nikon fit, and a few Lee Filters.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pplpilot

Guru
I'm having a clear out and a drastic reduction in my photographic kit to make way for new toys.

Before heading over to the hell hole FleaBay I thought id post this here to see if anyone is interested, I'm sure there are keen photographers here . (its also advertised on our intranet so some may go)

Please private message me with questions etc.

I'm open to fair and sensible offers/discussion on any the following –

Nikon D700 Full frame SLR (Boxed / manual etc)

Nikon AF-S 24-70mm/f2.8 (box and unused case)

Nikon IF-ED 180mm/f2.8 (Box and unused case)

Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro (boxed)

50mm f1.8 AFS (Boxed)

All in very good condition.

Lee Neutral density 100mm graduated filter set soft 0.3, 0.6, 0.9 (soft cased)

100mm Neutral density grad hard 0.6 (soft cased)

100mm holder for lee filters

Sb800 flash/speedlight – the battery door hinge is broken but still closes as it should and functions (boxed and case)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
The Tamron 90mm f2.8 is an excellent lens one of the best .'portrait' lenses ever produced. I've got the earlier f2.5 manual version with the Macro extension tube.

OP
OP
pplpilot

pplpilot

Guru
The Tamron 90mm f2.8 is an excellent lens one of the best .'portrait' lenses ever produced. I've got the earlier f2.5 manual version with the Macro extension tube.

Might be the best if funds are short but it's no match for the 85/1.4 having said that, the Olympus m4/3 45/1.8 is sublime and is my go to lens for portraits/family photos. All personal choice of course.

gareth01244

Veteran
I did similar, sold my d700 to fund a bike. Have a look at Mpb photographic. They buy camera gear and the prices are pretty good compared to eBay once you factor in fees.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Might be the best if funds are short but it's no match for the 85/1.4 having said that, the Olympus m4/3 45/1.8 is sublime and is my go to lens for portraits/family photos. All personal choice of course.
Maybe they changed the optics when they bought out the 'Motorised' version. I got my current one on insurance after the majority of my kit was stolen in a burglary but had to change the company that dealt with the claim to get it (I knew Youngs in Leicester had a NOS SP90 that had been there for 6-7yrs.
Luckily my Pentax 50mm f1.2 was out with me when the house was turned over.

Top Bottom