FSA powerdrive ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
much of a muchness ?
I have just remembered i have a chainset in stock i was saving to convert the mtb to road .
fsa vero chainset with s powerdrive BB, only problem is the axle is 113 mm afaik so too wide , so i will need a 108 which i can get for £30 ish .
It will be for the commuter / winter bike so is it worth using or is it a dead end as far as future replacements go ?

si_c

Guru
much of a muchness ?
I have just remembered i have a chainset in stock i was saving to convert the mtb to road .
fsa vero chainset with s powerdrive BB, only problem is the axle is 113 mm afaik so too wide , so i will need a 108 which i can get for £30 ish .
It will be for the commuter / winter bike so is it worth using or is it a dead end as far as future replacements go ?

Depends how far and often you commute.

I'd reckon they'll be around a while, but if FSA have stopped producing them they may start to get a bit pricey in future. If you are just looking to get the crankset working now, £30 is not the end of the world, but it might be worth assessing whether to replace the whole crankset/BB assembly if the prices do start to rise.

Top Bottom