FTP is sooooo yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
WTF?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
It looks like a sensible idea wrapped in A LOT of market-speak. I dont have time to poke around this morning but it would be interesting to see if there's some less excitable academic or research background to this. Even then, there's still the big 'so what' factor unless the numbers are used to actually achieve something.

BikeCurious

Über Member
When I got home from work tonight I eagerly paid my money, downloaded the app and busted out an hour of unprecedented power during the test to identify my "4DP profile". When it got to the point of saving the test and giving me the result the app crashed and lost my data. £10 and an hour of my life wasted and I'm still none the wiser about what type of rider I am.

The Sufferfest

When I got home from work tonight I eagerly paid my money, downloaded the app and busted out an hour of unprecedented power during the test to identify my "4DP profile". When it got to the point of saving the test and giving me the result the app crashed and lost my data. £10 and an hour of my life wasted and I'm still none the wiser about what type of rider I am.
Hey BikeCurious - David from The Sufferfest here. Thanks for trying out 4DP. Really sorry something went wrong with your data. Could you please email us on TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com and we'll see if we can sort it out for you? Cheers, David

Norry1

Legendary Member
FFS - appears to be training based on power curve data (time on the x axis and power on the y). All set out in Allen & Coggan's book.:rolleyes:

Yes it does appear that way - and yes it is all in the book - but it seems that Sufferfest are making it easy to capture the data and then shape the workouts in a (more) customised way. I used to do Sufferfest Videos before the App and now use Zwift and TrainerRoad but I may have a look at this as it does seem to be adding something.

Top Bottom