Fuji Feather Singlespeed / Fixed - 2016 Model For Sale - £325

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bxt0aje.jpg

See more images here.

My 2016 Fuji Feather, 58 cm Frame in black is for sale. It's only been ridden ~50 miles. I'm selling up as I would prefer the money to go towards a touring bike which I am building. I'll be able to supply the original documentation and receipt for warranty purposes, purchased from Evans Cycles in Leeds. This is strictly collection only (LS12 area of Leeds, near Pudsey.) Don't waste my time asking for delivery due to previous bad experiences with time wasters and cheap skates, cash on collection only!

For those looking for a winter commuter this is ideal, just add mudguards! It's so simple to maintain and because it's a steel frame, if taken care of, the frame should last forever. The bike has had about £100 of upgrades since purchase, including black lizard skinz DSP 3.5mm tape, a bottle cage and adapter, shimano 105 brake pads front and rear and an unbranded 105 front brake, although I'd be happy to supply the original if preferred. The pedals pictured are not included in this sale, although I would consider including them at cost price (yes, these are brand new) if you need to cycle away, consider bringing your own when viewing.

To preempt any questions, the rear wheel has a flip flop hub so this works as both fixed and single speed, simply flip the wheel over! So there's minimal fuss once you have the bike in your hands, I've made sure the chain has been de-greased, cleaned, lubed and all the cables are correctly adjusted and in excellent condition. The bike looks like new, because it is. This advert is up on gumtree too so once its gone, its gone.

PM me if you are interested in a viewing.

Manufacturer's description:
Ultra popular among the urban fixie community, The Fuji Feather is inspired by the track but tuned for the city, the Feather has the classic look and feel of the bikes ridden by track cycling legends like Merckx, Coppi, and Moser. A sophisticated color palette (with a new chrome offering for 2016), refined graphics, and thoughtful attention to detail make the Feather an understated work of art.

Frame
Custom Drawn Elios 2 Chromoly Steel w/ outer-butted seat tube
Fork
Elios 2, Flat crown Chromoly, 1" Threaded Steerer
Number of Gears
Chain set
Alloy Track Style, 46T
Bottom Bracket
FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
Cassette
16T fixed cog w/ lockring, 16T freewheel
Chain
KMC Z410A, single-speed
Pedals
Alloy w/ alloy cages
Brakeset
Tektro, road calliper, alloy
Brake Levers
Alloy, 2-finger
Handlebars
Alloy, Track Styled, 25.4mm
Stem
Alloy Quill, -18 deg rise
Headset
1" threaded, caged bearings
Grips
Keirin Style Track Grip
Wheelset
Vera Corsa DPM27 rims, double wall, 32h, high flange alloy track hubs, stainless spokes
Front Tyre
Vera Helios, 700 x 25c, 30tpi w/ Phalanx flat protection
Rear Tyre
Vera Helios, 700 x 25c, 30tpi w/ Phalanx flat protection
Saddle
6 Rivot w/ steel rails
Seatpost
Alloy, Aero 27.2mm
Weight
23.08lbs. / 10.49kg

There may appear to be a few blemishes on some of the images, particularly on the chainring, but that's just my high quality lens picking up fibres from a buffing cloth, ignore those, they won't affect your pleasure of the bike :smile:

Attachments

• Bxt0aje.jpg
    Bxt0aje.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1

Bikes4Life

Interested

Last edited:
Top Bottom