Fulcrum S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Okeydokey

I'm not sure anyone can help with this but... when Fulcrum S 5's were born, do they bare any performance/characteristics/resemblance to Fulcrum 5's, maybe 5 LG's?
I'm thinking it's a wheel set fitted to a proprietary bike brand, ie 'Specialized Venge' that puts a brand name on an otherwise lower cost/performance product, but with a higher resale value?

OP
OP
Okeydokey

Okeydokey

Ffs! On reflection, of course it is, sorry, post may be removed.

gbb

Legendary Member
There are probably no more than small design differences between 5s, Ss, LGs and Evolutions...but I doubt you'd notice any of them.
Ultimately they're a modestly good quality wheelset for the money IMO...I say modestly good because let's not fool ourselves, they're not exceptionally light but not heavy...they're just fine for the money..my Evos have performed brilliantly for some years now, never gone out of true, survived a heck of a bang down a storm drain, dont flex when hauling them round bends and I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Rider weight is important for Fulcrums...max 109kg I seem to remember. I'm only about 70kg I think so no problem with me stressing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom