1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full English, with teeth!!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Maggot, 19 Oct 2007.

1. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I started work a little late this morning, we had been up all night with our son who was a bit poorly. So this morning we dropped off our daughter to school and then myself, MrsMaggot and MaggotJr went up to our local cafe and had a full english. I even had extra mushrooms.

My son (aged 7)was having some beans on toast, half way through he said "Oooooh, Dad look" when I looked up all I could focus on was his mouth full of blood:ohmy: On his plate was a corner from his toast with another of his teeth still stuck in it:wacko: It is by far the most spectacular tooth he has lost so far:biggrin:

2. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Scope for a free plate of beans on toast, if you could buy his silence!

3. gary r

gary r Veteran

my son is seven next week & he still has all his baby teeth! not even a wobbly one!! I remember wiggling/twisting out loose teeth that were hanging on a thread & then poking my tongue down the empty hole!!

4. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I remember doing that at a later age! :rolleyes:
    Only recently this summer, did I have the remains of an old wisdom tooth removed! The gap seemed enormous.

5. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

i had two sets of milk teeth :rolleyes:

6. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Really? How does that work? Did you have three sets of teeth when you born? It must have been mighty crowded in your jaws:biggrin:

Having said that, I have two extra canine teeth, it makes me look like a vampire:wacko:

7. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

The most dramatic tooth my boy has lost so far was yanked out using the old string/doorhandle trick; I did it as a joke and it only bloody went and worked.

Mrs B was apalled - I thought she was going to divorce me.

Bren

8. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

MMMMMMMMMMm..........full English!:rolleyes:

9. col

col Veteran

Get away?:rolleyes:

10. longers

longers Veteran

What's the going rate for the tooth fairy nowadays?