Full suspension suggestions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Thanks for taking the time to write that @Cubist really interesting read and I bow down to your knowledge.
The MTB lark is a bit different to road bikes, so I'm still trying to build my knowledge and experience so appreciate you sharing yours.

My knowledge at the moment extends to... when you think you have got major height on a jump, typically you have not and avoid tree's as they hurt ;) but I will keep learning

OP
OP
Gregcycle

Gregcycle

Regular
Hi Greg, Am I right in saying you work for Halfords? Can I ask about the bike fit service, is it any good? Thanks Sorry to spam your thread, I couldn't work out how to send a pm.

Hello, you are correct! I do In fact work in the maidenhead branch. In terms of the fitting service i think it's up to the standards of any other. In maidenhead unlike some branches your welcome to take small test rides to get a better feel for the bike in flow, subject to circumstances such as weather etc. The only thing I would be aware of is that I personally think we are under-staffed sometimes, meaning there will be lots of jobs needing completion for deadlines and promos, making it difficult to always spend the desired time with customers, believe me it's frustrating!

DaveyB1981

Wow it's a while since I posted on here!

Stumbled across this post and thought I'd revive it for a couple of reasons.

First, I'm in going to do the c2w scheme this time and fancy replacing my 2005 FSR XC. The Boardman looks a great option - how are you finding it?

Second, great to see a Halfords staff member as part of our community here. Although like any chain, there are good and less good, my experience of halfords for bikes has been good. Many stores seem to operate as proper bike shops, knowledgeable and helpful, I'm more than happy to shop there these days.

Dave.

DaveyB1981

According to his profile page HERE @Gregcycle has no recent activity and hasn't posted on CC since 7th January 2014, so I wouldn't hold your breath for a response :whistle:

Probably better off starting a new thread in the relevant section asking for views and opinions on that particular bike TBH :thumbsup:

Lol fair enough :-) although you saw it, so others might too.

In truth, I'm not yet in a position to look "in anger", but just wanted to reply to that post.

So...how's things here?

Top Bottom