Full Suspension Trail E-Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
I've been seeing more and more e-bike out on the road and on paved rail trails over the last few years. I had yet to see any on the trails out in the forest, that was until today. I was almost halfway thru my ride when I started hearing noises in this one section of the forest. I run into animals all the time so nothing to worry about. I decided to stop as the noise got closer only to find out it was three fellow trail riders. We chatted for a bit then I let them go in front because they knew the trail better and they were riding e-bikes and I didn't want to slow them down. It was maybe five minutes later that I find them pulled over with a peddle issue on one of the bikes. We talked more about the bikes, and I enjoyed learning about them. I later caught up with them in the parking lot and checked the bikes out in detail. Nice set-up and hey if it gets you out riding then it's all good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQVm6EZPeY8

D

Deleted member 26715

:popcorn:

At Gisburn Forest these last two days it was a 90/10% split in favour of none Ebikes I'd say. I was comfortably passed by a couple and had a nice hello hello conversation as they went by.

The only rider that caused an issue (not a big one!) was the person who got lost and came back up the trail the wrong way, Gisburn Blue/Red trail has a split near the end of it that if you miss it you end up in the wrong car park and very disorientated as to where you are. We led them back to main car park and their grateful doggo and partner.

Top Bottom