full tank of desiel - what to do tomorrow?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

Night Train said:
These modern diesel cars are not very fuel economical are they?:blush:

I'll bring the 1000 litre stillage then! :sad:

LOL its a brand new citoren c4 grand, doesabout 46MPG. but as i dont drive i dont know how good that is!

Night Train

Maker of Things
46mpg? That is rubbish really, I get close to 50mpg in town and 70-75mpg on a run in a 2001 Skoda Octavia 1.9 tdi estate. I am running on biodiesel from waste oil products at the moment at 114p/l

hubgearfreak

Über Member
go for a walk down spurn point.

SPURN%204.jpg

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

hubgearfreak said:
go for a walk down spurn point.

:thumbsup: that looks gorgeous! never heard of it before! def one for the future, but the boss has just come in and after saying somewhere further than normal, also she's been traveling to harrogate every day, hes decided we are going to mother shiptons cave & then york :rolleyes:

i'll still enjoy though. love york & never been to mother shiptons

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

got-to-get-fit said:
Come round mine, ill get you a beer and we can play video games whilst the wives talk shite. Its going to pour down all day anyway so anywhere you go will be a wash out.

so long as its non alcoholic beer & not xbox360! lol

Keith Oates said:
So, where did you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metro centre :ohmy::rolleyes::ohmy:

as it was teaming down we were going to trafford centre until she saw that theres no pandora shop there and it only has 230 shops (metro has 330!) so off to metro we went. wasnta bad day actually, just took our time had a 2hr sunday lunch. we got to the shop that sells pandora beads 15 mins before it opened & by opening there was about 15 people all waiting just for them! (well half we the men being draged along!)
got a few good deals on games myself including a dreamcast game i didnt have for 5p! (DC as my frist proper console and love it to bits!)

Top Bottom