full tank of desiel - what to do tomorrow?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

quidditys_shore

hi all! :smile:

just want some ideas for something to do tomorrow!
the missus has been working away for the past few weeks so her company rented a car for her. it goes back next week so tomorrow is our last day with it! they said they'll pay all the desiel so we can go anywhere!

we are in middlesbrough so anywhere within say 2.5hrs should be ok.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Roseberry topping's a bit close I suppose. Cycling through the Hole of Horcum?

TVC

Someone has to say it so here goes:

Anywhere 2.5hrs from Middlesborough sounds like an idea, if you stick to the motorways you'll get further.:smile:

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

marinyork said:
Roseberry topping's a bit close I suppose. Cycling through the Hole of Horcum?

i'd like to go but its to near! she has a car anyway but as long as she's not paying for desiel in the rented one, she wants to go as far as possible!
we arent cycling, just a day out. she was a keen cycler about 10 yearsago (dont kow what happened!) and i'll be getting a bike in the next few weeks.

The Velvet Curtain said:
Someone has to say it so here goes:

Anywhere 2.5hrs from Middlesborough sounds like an idea, if you stick to the motorways you'll get further.:biggrin:

really? :smile: LOL

one i've seen is chillingham castle. theres a falconry show tomorrow and she had one when she was younger.

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

Dayvo said:
Take all your stuff with, make it five hours and don't return! :tongue:

do you work for the channel 4 program location location location?! :sad:

if you do you will be hunted done! :smile: LOL

Gerry Attrick said:
one i've seen is chillingham castle. theres a falconry show tomorrow and she had one when she was younger.

What? A castle?:biggrin:[/quote]

yeah, why? didnt you have one? :biggrin:

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

zimzum42 said:
Scarborough and Whitby

Lovely!

i agree & havet been to scarborough in about 6 years! but "they are to close. i wanna do something different." but i have to do all the searching! my 1001 days out book is getting raped! lol

i'm hopin for ALOT of rain as i wanna do the trafford centre! i'm a shopaholic :smile:

OP
OP
quidditys_shore

quidditys_shore

Night Train said:
If you get to the Trafford Centre using as little fuel as possible I will meet you there with a couple of jerry cans and a syphon hose!:blush:

dont need to! her boss trusts her so so long as she has a receipt for the desiel she'll ge the money :sad:

she thought it was dead good he was letting her use it for personal use but in the 3 weeks she's had it she's had most days off cancelled so tomorrow is only her 2nd day off!

Top Bottom