Funniest present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I received a ball of string. I can only think it is the continuation of a long running family joke. Yes, these long winter nights fairly fly by!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Musical biscuit tin. It goes round and round and plays Jingle Bells

My brother was delighted with his tongue scraper

dear_leader_tongue_scraper.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
We had a secret Satan in the office, and being a killjoy I didn't participate. Just as well, as someone bought one of the female team members a sex toy and it looks like she hasn't seen the funny side and there's going to be an investigation...

stephec

Legendary Member
We had a secret Satan in the office, and being a killjoy I didn't participate. Just as well, as someone bought one of the female team members a sex toy and it looks like she hasn't seen the funny side and there's going to be an investigation...
Why wasn't she happy, did Santa forget to put some batteries in? :smile:

pclay

Veteran
So far, a 7 inch squatty potty from the eldest. There are some other bits from him which as yet I am not brave enough to open.

You may need to Google squatty potty.

You will have to let us know if a squatty potty actually works, and improves your movements.

young Ed

Veteran
I've always wanted a big grandfather's clock, not sure where it would go but I still want one. :smile:
there is always space for another clock, my mate lives in a flat and his hall is lined with clocks of all sorts, shapes and sizes!
he then has an incredible workshop in his basement! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Does he have a wife as well?
yup, met and married him many years after he started his clock collection, he also has 2 or 3 whippets that lye on the sofas, 2 cars, 1 or 2 or a few motorbikes, f' knows how many instruments and a large luxurious workshop and home made home drinks bar and micro brewery! part of it can be explained by he makes a living out of music instrument tuition and repair/manufacture and plays any wind instrument you can name (actually, go on name a few more obscure ones!) and can make and repair most including nyckelharpa google it and bagpipes totally from scratch!
Cheers Ed

stephec

Legendary Member
yup, met and married him many years after he started his clock collection, he also has 2 or 3 whippets that lye on the sofas, 2 cars, 1 or 2 or a few motorbikes, f' knows how many instruments and a large luxurious workshop and home made home drinks bar and micro brewery! part of it can be explained by he makes a living out of music instrument tuition and repair/manufacture and plays any wind instrument you can name (actually, go on name a few more obscure ones!) and can make and repair most including nyckelharpa google it and bagpipes totally from scratch!
Cheers Ed
He's a lucky boy then.

I remember my wife's face when she saw the cuckoo clock I got from eBay. :biggrin:

Top Bottom