Funny

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I am 83 years old and I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness. When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again,
Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time.

Drago

Legendary Member
How did he pay for her order, when the female driver was behind him and hadn't yet ordered?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Having had to design a couple of services layouts, at the entrance to a drive-through is a podium with an inbuilt microphone and speaker- you order your food there, then at the first window you confirm and pay for it and then collect it at the second window.
It is supposed to speed up delivery to maintain a rapid through flow, held up by the person frying chips.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
We do have a long running joke thread for people who want to post jokes.
I aint aload to post on it. People who post on it dont have a sense of humour.🤣🤣

Top Bottom