Gallbladder out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Ok anyone had this done.Mine was taken out on Monday.Home Tuesday, not doing much but moving and sitting down.Out patient app in late March.So not going out on bike till i have seen and asked Doc.But anybody know of when stomach stops looking out of shape.Looks weird at the moment.No pain just sore from bruising.Any info grateful.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Glad your home and fairly 'comfy'. Back on the road with the better weather then ^_^

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
It's ok i have been on the web.I have had my questions answered by reading the threads.This time next week i will be fine and dandy.Great news.a few weeks away from riding the bike though.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Had it done a couple of years ago.

A week after the operation, I went for a 15 minute walk, just to get some fresh air. I was soon knackered, and ended up dragging myself home feeling like sh*te.
After another week, I was back at work and felt great.

Don't rush the recovery. In the long run, it's quicker to get well slowly.

Arsen Gere

Über Member
It's probably a lot cheaper than going super record or dura ace. There must be loads of stuff we could chuck out. Greg Lemond had one kidney and still managed.^_^

I had mine taken out a week and a half ago so I am not far behind you. We don't have the luxury of being kept in over night around here. I went into hospital at 1100, got operated on at 1330 and sent home at 1930 with a bag of painkillers!
Having said that my bed is more comfortable than theirs was.^_^

Top Bottom