Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Veteran
Cheers :okay: I've got 3 of these in the recent weeks, but haven't posted, as I didn't have any suitable pictures. I've now resorted to Street View, so for a one time offer you have 3 for the price of one :ohmy:

1632309390069.png

edit Ok to avoid forum meltdown :tongue:, as @T4tomo suggests below, I've removed 2 images (to be kept in reserve), as they were different locations.

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
are these all the same location? or 3 different? if they are different you need to remove 2 otherwise chaos will ensue!!:laugh::wacko:

Willd

Veteran
No guesses :hello:

Time for a clue or two, nothing cryptic at the moment. Road to the left is heading roughly North West across a river valley about 1 1/2 miles wide. Grey box is hiding an old fashioned fingerpost sign. I've not cycled on a round trip greater than 85 miles from the location on my profile.

View from the North West.

1632474542364.png

Aravis

Putrid Donut
This should be a fun one. It's definitely well-known locally, but I find very few mentions on this site, so perhaps its fame doesn't extend so far. Or maybe it'll be a buzzer race, followed by a flurry of anecdotes about exploits in the past. I know some of you love that.

By the way, I did climb part of it.

Name this road:

classic33

Leg End Member
This should be a fun one. It's definitely well-known locally, but I find very few mentions on this site, so perhaps its fame doesn't extend so far. Or maybe it'll be a buzzer race, followed by a flurry of anecdotes about exploits in the past. I know some of you love that.

Name this road:

View attachment 611077
B3081 from Can Common!

Alex321

Veteran

Name this road:

View attachment 611077

Castle Street/Serpentine Road in Rothesay

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.8...4!1sUvNl5H6IplyXFDEIR8qXOw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Top Bottom