Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
OK, try this, another fine effort from the travelling camera:

Double.jpg

Aravis

Putrid Donut
The responses I'm getting this time suggest that perhaps you're waiting for a clue. The hills are your hint here, and they've been mentioned often enough in this thread.

Here's another picture of the same road on the other side of the summit that we've our backs to in both views:

Triple.jpg

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think it looks more like Yorkshire but I haven't got time to look today (Wednesday) and maybe not tomorrow either. If it is still unidentified when I get back from Devon I will see what ideas I have then.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Hmmm. I believe @ColinJ is back and it's still not solved, so it may be harder than I thought.

So to recap, the first view contains two distinct groups of hills, both of which are mentioned here quite often. They are household names.

The view heading down the other side has less to identify it but was added to emphasise what a beautiful route this is.

Widening from the first image adds something singular to the view - not the sheep!

Once you've identified the major hills in the distance, the much closer, smaller hill should help to pin down the location. That ridge also has some fine roads crossing it.

This is the truth.

Top Bottom