Game of Thrones question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I gather fans aren't too happy with the ending.

Had none of them read the book?

:laugh:

Had none of them read the book?

:laugh:
Given that the author hasn't even started writing the last book in the series yet, no, no-one has. :tongue:

Poor GRRM can't do anything without his worst fans jumping on him to "Finish Winds of Winter". Having seen how poor the past few seasons have been without any source material to adapt, I think it's better for him to take his time than to rush the final 2 books. Then again he has been working on TWoW for 8 years and at some point you start to wonder...

winjim

Smash the cistern
Given that the author hasn't even started writing the last book in the series yet, no, no-one has. :tongue:

Poor GRRM can't do anything without his worst fans jumping on him to "Finish Winds of Winter". Having seen how poor the past few seasons have been without any source material to adapt, I think it's better for him to take his time than to rush the final 2 books. Then again he has been working on TWoW for 8 years and at some point you start to wonder...
GRRM can bollocks. I won't be reading any more of his tedious bilgewater. If he can't finish the books, he needs to hold his hands up, admit he's a crap writer, and reimburse everyone who started reading the series over twenty years ago, expecting a trilogy.

Top Bottom