Gardening leave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pauldavid

Veteran
took great pleasure in handing in my notice to the obnoxious bullying nobber that used to be my boss today and am now on gardening leave for a month.

Can whoever is sat closest to the switch please turn the sun on so I can enjoy my month of cycling in the warm, thank you

Col5632

Guru
If only.....can't wait for the warmth to come back

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A bit of pruning, clearing, and maybe plant some broad beans and other seeds, but gardening is a bit slow at this time of year.
It must have been a pleasure telling him though - congrats.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Good time to get all the 'base work' done and ideal for a bit of landscaping or planting trees, shrubs etc. Most people leave things far too late, its only 3 weeks til spring is sprung and all that.

Sara_H

Guru
took great pleasure in handing in my notice to the obnoxious bullying nobber that used to be my boss today and am now on gardening leave for a month.

Can whoever is sat closest to the switch please turn the sun on so I can enjoy my month of cycling in the warm, thank you
You lucky devil, whenever I've ever handed my notice in I've been made to stick it out until the bitter end!

vickster

Legendary Member
There are some lovely sunny places further afield, take a holiday

Enjoy the rest...

my industry doesn't seem to get gardening leave even if going to a direct competitor :sad:

Top Bottom