Garmin communicator plug...sigh..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I Gave up on garmin express 2 weeks ago I just select all in strava and export them across.... had another go tonight I have got too little hair to waste by tearing it out so gave up again.....
Ive been doing that for the past year but now strava wont connect without going through garmin so I have to do the whole connect thing again and again and again and again :sad:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
OS X, Safari or Firefox here....I resisted using Express for a while, until the Communicator plug-in started playing up with Connect- uploads seemed to just hang, time and again, though other sites still worked with it OK. Gave Express a go...no issues since.

Just checked again.
Still working fine with Chrome. Connect and Express.

Ditto - Tho - I did have a problem a week or so ago with express after it was updated - a quick scan of the garmin forum indicated it was quite widespread but they fixed it pretty quickly

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ditto - Tho - I did have a problem a week or so ago with express after it was updated - a quick scan of the garmin forum indicated it was quite widespread but they fixed it pretty quickly

Yeah, I rolled back from the update, V4 to V3 and it all works fine since.

Ive been doing that for the past year but now strava wont connect without going through garmin so I have to do the whole connect thing again and again and again and again :sad:
I just let strava read the garmin as an external drive and select all and import them as fit files.... I might try again to get garmin working again but at the moment I just can't be bovvered.....

Top Bottom