Garmin Connect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is anybody else having problems with the Garmin Connect site? I've had problems for a few weeks now. I can upload routes or link to specific routes like that in my sig but when I go to view 'My Activities' I get an empty list or an error message in 'My Activities' :sad:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
My connect has been working fine for the past few weeks. Check the garmin forums to see if anyone else is getting it.

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Thanks All, seems like its just a problem with my account. I'll have to investigate further. I'm not too impressed with their forum it won't let me log in but when I go to create an account it say the email address is already used. However when I go to the forgot password screen it say the email address doesn't exist. It maybe doesn't like Hotmail.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
The forum login should just be your garmin username and password. Could your issues be a browser problem?

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
HaloJ said:
The forum login should just be your garmin username and password. Could your issues be a browser problem?
I thought that too, tried both IE and Firefox no luck. I'll try accessing with a different pc later.

amaferanga

Veteran
HLaB said:
Thanks All, seems like its just a problem with my account. I'll have to investigate further. I'm not too impressed with their forum it won't let me log in but when I go to create an account it say the email address is already used. However when I go to the forgot password screen it say the email address doesn't exist. It maybe doesn't like Hotmail.

I had login issues with GC a while back. I hadn't changed my password, but whenever I tried to login it would say that my username/password was incorrect (which they weren't). I emailed Garmin support a few times and got no reply so I phoned them up instead. They reset my account and it worked. I'd recommend a quick call to Garmin - should only take a minute.

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
amaferanga said:
I had login issues with GC a while back. I hadn't changed my password, but whenever I tried to login it would say that my username/password was incorrect (which they weren't). I emailed Garmin support a few times and got no reply so I phoned them up instead. They reset my account and it worked. I'd recommend a quick call to Garmin - should only take a minute.
Cheers

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Great now it seems that I can't upload to GC.:sad:

EDIT: For the record.....

Garmin support said "There is currently a problem with uploads to Garmin Connect, the engineers are working on this and a fix should be released soon.
Apologies for any inconvenience, please try the upload again this evening."

Top Bottom