Garmin edge 200 issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A couple of weeks ago my Garmin edge 200 stopped tracking average speed and distances even though it recorded time and speed.
Tried a factory reset and fully charging it and clearing the memory but it won't let me tried it again a couple of times and nothing.
So got spare one out and that's the same?
Anyone else having problems?
Before I contact Garmin

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I just wrote a post suggesting a factory reset. But then I saw you'd done that. So I've got nothing to suggest.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I would doubt the 200 is still supported

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
You could always try a super duper reset, and reformat the device. I did this successfully with an Oregon that had started to behave a bit strangely. Instructions are out there on the webby. ISTR you do something like mount it as a USB drive and format it as FAT32.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
You could always try a super duper reset, and reformat the device. I did this successfully with an Oregon that had started to behave a bit strangely. Instructions are out there on the webby. ISTR you do something like mount it as a USB drive and format it as FAT32.

In English!!

lazybloke

Considering a new username
A couple of weeks ago my Garmin edge 200 stopped tracking average speed and distances even though it recorded time and speed.
Tried a factory reset and fully charging it and clearing the memory but it won't let me tried it again a couple of times and nothing.
So got spare one out and that's the same?
Anyone else having problems?
Before I contact Garmin

Not recording average speed, or not displaying it?
Not sure how the 200 works, but other models let you customise the display

Top Bottom