Garmin Edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know that this piece of kit has raised it's head many times, but I would like to down-load routes and would appreciate advice regarding the best programs to use on my PC.

Please bear in mind that when it comes to computers, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so please err on the side of simplicity!!

Thank you

andyfraser

Über Member
I haven't done this in a while but if I remember correctly the simplest method is to install Garmin Express, create your route on the Garmin Connect web site (it's called a course on GC) and click 'Send to Device' when you're done. When you next connect your Garmin device, and assuming it's set up with Garmin Express (which is easy from within GE), then your route will be copied across.

OP
OP
HertzvanRental

HertzvanRental

Veteran
I haven't done this in a while but if I remember correctly the simplest method is to install Garmin Express, create your route on the Garmin Connect web site (it's called a course on GC) and click 'Send to Device' when you're done. When you next connect your Garmin device, and assuming it's set up with Garmin Express (which is easy from within GE), then your route will be copied across.
Thank you.

huwsparky

Über Member
Yep, without doubt Garmin Connect is the place to make the routes to put on your Garmin.

You don't have the faff of messing about with the file type to get it onto the 200.

It really is a piece of cake, even I managed it!

OP
OP
HertzvanRental

HertzvanRental

Veteran
Yep, without doubt Garmin Connect is the place to make the routes to put on your Garmin.

You don't have the faff of messing about with the file type to get it onto the 200.

It really is a piece of cake, even I managed it!
Thank you

Top Bottom