Garmin Edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I lost mine! (Stupid Spinney).

Having seen the prices of the current 'basic' models, and also the increased complexity (which I neither need nor want), I'd much rather replace it with another one the same.
So if you've upgraded and have an old Edge 200 languising somewhere, I'll gladly give you a few tenners for it.

Justified_Sinner

I've got an Edge 705 with HRM and strap which I haven't used in years if you'd like.
I haven't used it since 2009 but the unit takes a charge, powers on and seems OK. I'd be happy to send it to you and if you like it, we swap tenners, if you don't or if it doesn't work, it goes back to me or to recycling! What I can't find is the mount.

OP
OP
Spinney

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
That's very generous of you.
It looks like I can get a spare mount online, or bodge something up! I'll PM you my address.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Generous CycleChatters to the rescue again! :okay:

I have had an Edge 200 and a wireless mouse donated to me in the past 6 months, and quite a lot of other things over the years. I do my bit from time to time and give some of my spare stuff away.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Generous CycleChatters to the rescue again! :okay:

I have had an Edge 200 and a wireless mouse donated to me in the past 6 months, and quite a lot of other things over the years. I do my bit from time to time and give some of my spare stuff away.
Like the woolly cycling gloves you sent me. :okay: Where still in use during the winter.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Like the woolly cycling gloves you sent me. :okay: Where still in use during the winter.
Ah yes, I'd forgotten about them! :smile:

Top Bottom