Garmin Edge 200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glasgow44

Veteran
Hi there. I bought this years ago but didn't really use it. I've now found it and have ordered new mounts for it. The original rubber ones have probably perished anyway. I'm going to charge it and see how it goes. How do I upload my rides and activity to Strava?

Attachments

• IMG20221227170108.jpg
    IMG20221227170108.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
USB to mini cable, via "Garmin Express" on your PC/Laptop, and link the account to Strava. Had mine years, and use it for the commute now - still holds charge well.

D

Deleted member 26715

Unless you want to share your rides specifically on Strava you don't have to use it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can't help you with Strava because I don't use it, but I would just like to say that the Edge 200 is a nice little GPS device.

@Sharky was kind enough to donate his old Edge 200 to me. It is very basic but I have found it to be really reliable for navigation. It doesn't do any routeing itself, but if you upload a pre-planned route to it, it will guide round perfectly. This video demonstrates how...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I've got both a Strava and Garmin connect account - how do I sync them?

Connect by USB to the laptop?

yes
if you go via garmin connect you need to download garmin express and have an account on garmin, it should auto upload files when its all up and running
If you just want strava you will need to tell it to manually upload files and find them on the device via the computer

Top Bottom