Garmin edge 25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt12345

In imaculate condition only used a handful of times. Will include the mount also. Only selling as I have upgraded.

£70 Ono. Located north London happy to meet anywhere in London.

Attachments

• IMG_2321.JPG
    IMG_2321.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2322.PNG
    IMG_2322.PNG
    80.5 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
M

Matt12345

Price drop £50

OP
OP
M

Matt12345

I am 90% sure I still do! But it is at the parents. I will find out tomorrow if there is a box

broady

Veteran
Battery life for her was fine, but if you stop for too long it shuts down and then it starts a new ride rather than keeping with the initial one. She didn't like this, so sold it for £35 and brought a 520 instead, although she generally uses the old 200

Battery life for her was fine, but if you stop for too long it shuts down and then it starts a new ride rather than keeping with the initial one. She didn't like this, so sold it for £35 and brought a 520 instead, although she generally uses the old 200

I bought a Garmin Edge 25 last year and found if you plan to stop, you can switch it off and resume when starting your ride again. This way it makes the battery last longer and I had no problems with it for the first two days of my London 2 Paris journey but on the third day (longest journey of around 90 + miles), the battery ran out on the outskirts of Paris. Luckily I had the old 200 with me to use as a map reader as you can upload more than one map onto it unlike Edge 25, which only can upload one map so regarding the route to the Eiffel Tower, all was not lost. I now use a 510 as the battery life last far much longer and I can upload more than one map.

Top Bottom