Garmin Edge 25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Selling price £75 or nearest sensible offer! Garmin 1.jpg

I`m having to give into old age!

This is a great wee piece of kit and it`s never given me any problems at all. In fact, the only reason why i`m selling it is that because I need reading glasses these days otherwise I wouldnt be selling it! I need a large print Garmin lol

It has been well looked after and is currently running the most up-to-date software and I think you can link it to most of the cycling networks (mine is linked to Strava)

Comes boxed with the charger, manuals and stem / handlebar mounts x2.

Great little compact unit that’s underrated in my opinion - it has the ability to do basic turn-by-turn navigation if routes are uploaded via Garmin Connect.

Any questions please ask.

Blurb:

Garmin Edge 25 GPS Bike Computer. Go the extra mile on your next ride with the easy-to-use Edge 25. This GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computer tracks how far, how fast and where you ride with ANT+ heart rate and cadence compatibility (HR Monitor Belt and Cadence sensor not included). Bluetooth compatibility provides live tracking with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect which allows your friends to follow your ride. It's durable and small in size, which makes it ideal for travel. Just place it on the included bike mount and you're ready to roll. It's ideal for training and everyday riding. Upload to Garmin Connect to view your ride on a map, analyse it and share it. Use the courses feature to follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.

Attachments

• Garmin 2.jpg
    Garmin 2.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom