Garmin edge 500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
@bromptonfb

what software's version are you using?

not the latest, the one before. i can't remember the version number, i'll have a look tomorrow.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
No you're right it's not true. I made it all up and the people on the Garmin site complaining of the problem simply dont exist and are figments of everyones imagination.
rolleyes.gif

smart arse.

alvintc

Veteran
A quick heads up.. just got my 500 from best buy for £80 (displayed as £100 then 20% discount for closing sale). Not worried about warranty as Garmin support have always been pretty good for me!

alvintc

Veteran
Yep, shown on the website as £150 but sticker price in store is £99. I'm travelling right now but can put the receipt up at the end of the week for anyone interested...

david k

Hi

Garz

Squat Member
Yep, shown on the website as £150 but sticker price in store is £99. I'm travelling right now but can put the receipt up at the end of the week for anyone interested...

I think what Paul is implying is: Picture or it did not happen!

:thumbsup:

alvintc

Veteran
I think what Paul is implying is: Picture or it did not happen!

:thumbsup:
Challenge accepted! I get back from Sweden on Friday so will try & do it then or Sat at the latest. For anyone else that's near a best buy, grab a picture. Got mine from the Hayes one and they had at least 5 left in the cabinet.

alvintc

Veteran
Sorry the "challange accepted" is a line from How I met your mother (don't judge me on the shows I watch!).
I've just fitted the unit now & can confirm it comes with cadance/ HRM as well :smile:

Top Bottom