Garmin edge 520 bundle question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trigger369

Über Member
Hi all . Quick question
just thinking If I was to sell my Garmin 520 bundle 3months old how much could I ask for it . Might swap to Wahoo
Just a thought for now

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi all . Quick question
just thinking If I was to sell my Garmin 520 bundle 3months old how much could I ask for it . Might swap to Wahoo
Just a thought for now
How much are they new? Take 25-35% off what you paid probably.

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
Well I paid £260 . And just looking online there the price has went back up agian to£ 314 . Not looking to take any one on just don't want to sell it for a less amount than what I could get .

vickster

Legendary Member
Well I paid £260 . And just looking online there the price has went back up agian to£ 314 . Not looking to take any one on just don't want to sell it for a less amount than what I could get .

What do they sell on eBay for? Amazon seller have for around £250 (with HRM)

Why do you want a wahoo instead?

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
Thinking of moving as past few rides I just got annoyed with it . Not recording all the rides. timer stopping half way thru. and battery near dying at the end of a 4hr ride . Might try a reset or update first and see .

Johnno260

Veteran
Thinking of moving as past few rides I just got annoyed with it . Not recording all the rides. timer stopping half way thru. and battery near dying at the end of a 4hr ride . Might try a reset or update first and see .

I found my issues went away if I turned it on before a ride and let any updates go through.

vickster

Legendary Member
If it’s duff return to retailer?

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
If it’s duff return to retailer?
Would they take it back or replace it after 3months just because it's not recording all of a ride and timer not counting time .Not much use on it to be honest .
This is the second one I had . The first one I had was broke when I went to charge it out of the box . The charging port on the back of the unit was moving and they replaced it straight away.

vickster

Legendary Member
Would they take it back or replace it after 3months just because it's not recording all of a ride and timer not counting time .Not much use on it to be honest .
This is the second one I had . The first one I had was broke when I went to charge it out of the box . The charging port on the back of the unit was moving and they replaced it straight away.
You can only ask. If it’s not fit for purpose. Onus on retailer to prove otherwise. Assuming all software up to date and what not

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
Update ..

I Updated the Garmin unit . It says its on the latest update took it out on a ride and it still froze and still didnt record all of the ride . Took it back to the retailer and they sent it to the warranty depo.
Got told today the unit was faulty and got offered a refund . So I've orderd the Wahoo element bolt instead.
So glad I didn't sell the unit as it was deemed faulty .

Top Bottom