Garmin Edge 520 (REDUCED) SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
Item arrived this morning was packaged very securely item was exactly as described and well worth the price thanks once again @Johnno260

NP I would rather pack something like that well, enjoy!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
NP I would rather pack something like that well, enjoy!
Very unlike the smartphone I bought on eBay then! I waited in for it to arrive, expecting it to be in a small parcel, or at least wrapped in cardboard or many layers of bubblewrap. In fact it was sent by standard RM letter post in a thin jiffybag offering virtually no protection. I was next to the door when it came through the letterbox and caught it just before it landed on the stone floor which had shattered my dropped original phone... :eek:

Enjoy the GPS, Ian!

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Tbh never saw the need for a Garmin when I have a really good phone mounted to handlebars but after a wee 36 mile run today I'm a convert

Ive had my 520 since 2016/2017 and just found out how to get maps working properly and using the garmin website to plot routes. I had a go at getting maps working before for navigation but I was a numpty and didnt rename the basemaps file for it to read properly. Ive been wondering why the map screen is always blank when i loaded up routes on it for the last 2 years and never bothered trying to fix it till recently.

What an amazing tool it is to be able to plot routes and be guided without having to pull out my mobile phone half way through a ride and google map to my desired destination :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom