Garmin Express Woes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Trying to sync today's ride, but it just keeps saying there's an error, and to try later. I'm relatively new to Garmin, but today I forgot to turn it back on after a stop, and remembered half a mile up the road. Is that likely to be the reason it won't work?

Can't sync todays Parkrun either at the moment.
Seems to happen (far too) regularly. But stick with it and try again later on. It's eventually worked for me everytime.

e-rider

crappy member
Trying to sync today's ride, but it just keeps saying there's an error, and to try later. I'm relatively new to Garmin, but today I forgot to turn it back on after a stop, and remembered half a mile up the road. Is that likely to be the reason it won't work?
I hate the new Garmin Express crap - you can still switch back to the old system - it's an option on the LH tabs

OP
OP
Hip Priest

Hip Priest

Veteran
Seems to be back up & running now.

stephec

Legendary Member
If it happens again, try deleting the device from your sync list and adding it again, no idea why but that seems to work for me.
Same here.

I had to uninstall express, then reinstall it before I could sync with connect.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I have a quick Garmin temperature reading query - Santa brought me a Garmin 'Tourer'. In the 'set up' bit, it lets you choose F or C and I've set it to my preferred F but can't work out how to then find the temperature reading on the gadget. The manual doesnt help. I wondered if I'm missing something? (apart from a decent brain).

Top Bottom