Garmin Homepage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Anyone else noticed the "new" Garmin homepage. Very little info on the screen, you have to click into virtually everything to see anything. Preferred the older version where at least when you opened it you would see the basic info in front of you and click if you wanted to expand it. There seems little option to change it, what there is makes little difference. As you might have guessed, I hate it.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Anyone else noticed the "new" Garmin homepage. Very little info on the screen, you have to click into virtually everything to see anything. Preferred the older version where at least when you opened it you would see the basic info in front of you and click if you wanted to expand it. There seems little option to change it, what there is makes little difference. As you might have guessed, I hate it.

Seems to be quite a lot of users not too happy with it. I also preferred the old layout.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The new UI on the app is very good imo.

Easily customisable with 6 In Focus screens and the tiles.

Still has yesterday and last 7 days on the Home screen.

One click on any tile or In Focus screen and you are straight into the in-depth info'.

Not massively different to the old UI but a nice refresh.

Many moaning users on Reddit seem not understand, or have tried, the customisation options.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Just looked, they've changed that as well. Bought a new 530 last year, wish I'd gone with a Wahoo now.

You only get a "oo" with Wahoo,

...oh hang on that's Typhoo and any fool knows that Yorkshire Tea is where its at.

Top Bottom