Garmin Mount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Freds Dad

Veteran
I've started to use my sons mountain bike as he doesn't and don't want to keep swapping my Garmin out front mount from my road bike so hoped that one of you lovely people may have one you're no longer using.
I'm happy to cover postage costs and a small donation to a charity of your choice.

Thanks

Amazon has versions for about £7

puffinbilly

Veteran
I've got a spare one of these if you want it pm me your address.
View attachment 343868

Not wanting to step on anyone's toes - but that is what I need and was going to post on the forum until I came upon this post.
I've got my Garmin 200 out to put on a bike and can't find the mount - is it ok to contact @Tommy2 ?
I'm finally about ready to resume cycling after a horrendous year and a bit off the bike because of illness (not mine).

Tommy2

Über Member
Not wanting to step on anyone's toes - but that is what I need and was going to post on the forum until I came upon this post.
I've got my Garmin 200 out to put on a bike and can't find the mount - is it ok to contact @Tommy2 ?
I'm finally about ready to resume cycling after a horrendous year and a bit off the bike because of illness (not mine).
I think I have another one if you like, pm me your address @puffinbilly

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Does anyone have a spare Look 795 Aerolight, I would quite like one, happy to pay postage.

Well, if you dont ask....

robgul

Legendary Member
That looks good - just ordered one (my bikes are equipped with the Garmin-type"out front" mounts but this seems much neater)

Rob

The mount arrived - excellent - holds the Garmin very securely - immediately ordered another for one of my other machines.

Rob

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The mount arrived - excellent - holds the Garmin very securely - immediately ordered another for one of my other machines.

Rob
I have had mine on for about a year and it is still as good as the day I put it on. I use it for my phone and have the Garmin on the other mount you have. I will post a photo later.

Top Bottom