Garmin Outfront Mount Nut

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I took my Garmin outfront mount off today whilst fettling and I've lost the bloody nut for it :wacko:

I've emailed Garmin but thought I'd ask on the off chance someone has a mount that may be damaged in some other way and so has a nut going spare.

It's only a tiny little bugger, and I could probably find one at my LBS but getting there isn't the easiest at the moment.

The mount is like this one,
outfront mount.jpg

Anyhoo, hoping someone can help :okay:

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Will it not be a standard M4 nut or something?

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Official reply from Garmin received today;

Dear Smokeysmoo,

Unfortunately we are unable to provide these parts, I would suggest purchasing a complete new set from our website using the following link - https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/114881

Kind regards,

Harry

Garmin Europe

So I've thanked Harry for his reply, told him there's no way I'd buy a new mount for the sake of a nut that will cost a few pence, oh and pointed out to him that they are a tenner cheaper anyway from CRC :laugh:

After I hit send I thought perhaps I should have asked him what size the damn thing was before I engaged any sarcasm but hey ho :crazy:

I'll just take it to a hardware shop/LBS when I get chance, I just don't know when that will be so it's back to the stock bar mount for the time being.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Very possibly but I don't know the size and don't have nuts to try.

If anyone knows the size and can let me know I sort it easily :okay:

I have rummaged around and although I can't find the mother lode of nuts and bolts I have somewhere, I have found M3 and M4 sizes. You are more than welcome to them if you want to try.

I have a selection I can let you have. If you pm your address again I can drop them off on my way home as I go past your road.

Top Bottom