Garmin Replacement Bands for Cadence Sensor??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Trying to source replacement bands for my Garmin Cadence Sensor but they only seem to come in stupid packs where only one of them will fit so you are effectively (incl P&P) paying in the region of £6 for one band. I've not found any non-Garmin ones either, which is weird given there are myriad mounts that claim to be compatible with the Edges.
Have any of you wonderful people any idea where I could find the stretchy grail of multi-packs in single sizes??
Thanks.

Mike_P

Guru
Just use two o rings of an appropriate size instead

OP
OP
FrothNinja

FrothNinja

Veteran
O rings are my back up but they are not really robust enough - it's for a bike I am running flats on so my shoe can rub the rubber (which is why I need to replace after 12 months)

OP
OP
FrothNinja

FrothNinja

Veteran
Here is the guilty party - an O ring/tape combo might do the job in the meantime
DSC_4035a.jpg

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
You're right in saying that people usually need just one out of those bands - so the rest of the pack never gets used.

Perhaps, someone needed a different size and has the right one for you left? And would be willing to post it for the cost of 2nd class letter?

Are there any markings that would help identify which one is it?

OP
OP
FrothNinja

FrothNinja

Veteran
You're right in saying that people usually need just one out of those bands - so the rest of the pack never gets used.

Perhaps, someone needed a different size and has the right one for you left? And would be willing to post it for the cost of 2nd class letter?

Are there any markings that would help identify which one is it?

The difference is the length

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Either use black electric tape or a short piece cut from a mtb (or something wider than a 18-25mm) inner tube slipped over the crank arm. Those garmin bands are prone to perishing in any event.

Top Bottom