Garmin Training Center

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin S

Über Member
Hello there

I have been using Garmin Training center for a while now, I particularly like the ability to show HR zones on the chart. However recently the "Show Zones" has stopped working ie it won't show the zones on the chart.

I have tried re-installing the app from the Garmin website but this hasn't fixed the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Colin

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Yes, use a piece of software that isn't utter shite, for example, Golden Cheetah.

I presume it's the show zones button that isn't working? I only use to to load courses to my Forerunner. As Rob succinctly says, there are better bits of software out there. I use Sporttracks.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I presume it's the show zones button that isn't working? I only use to to load courses to my Forerunner. As Rob succinctly says, there are better bits of software out there. I use Sporttracks.

Why? Just copy the .tcx of whatever format course file into the Garmin > New Files folder and let the device sort itself out when you next turn it on. Quick and easy! :smile:

Why? Just copy the .tcx of whatever format course file into the Garmin > New Files folder and let the device sort itself out when you next turn it on. Quick and easy! :smile:
It's an Fr305 so I don't think it works the same way, presumably the newer ones mount as a USB device do they?

Top Bottom