Garmin Vivofit for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gareth01244

Veteran
I have a Vivofit for sale, bought about 4 months ago and in excellent condition, it comes boxed and includes the small and large straps in black as well as the Ant+ USB that allows wireless uploads to Garmin connect.it can also upload its data direct to mobile devices that have the Garmin connect all installed.
It's a great gadget for measuring activity as well as sleep patterns.it runs off a replaceable battery so no need for regular charging like other fitness bands.
I have just upgraded to a GPS watch so its no longer needed.
£30 delivered.

broady

Veteran
I got my wife one of those for Christmas and she is really happy with it. Really easy to use and sync's with her phone to show the results.
The display can show the time, date, calories, steps taken and steps left to take until your goal that you set.

Just out of interest, what gps watch did you go for?

OP
OP
gareth01244

gareth01244

Veteran
Forerunner 310xt, before I bought the Vivofit I used a forerunner 110 but the rubber strap broke and its an all in one construction so not a cheap repair. I managed to keep using it while out running but used the Vivofit the rest of the time. The 310 has straps that can be replaced so hopefully it will last.

Top Bottom