Garmin & Wahoo mounts and sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

broady

Veteran
20231114_225224.jpg

Various mounts and sensors etc
£8 each item
All tested last night and all work fine
(Only the speed and cadence sensor as 1 unit comes with a battery)

1 wahoo mount and box boxes of speed and cadence sensors sold.

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Cheers Andy...yes I'm after the ones that go on rear wheel hub and crank arm.
How much for two mate ?
Adam

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
The individual ones (also come with box if you buy them together are £16 plus postage.
The single unit that does both, but requires magnets (included) is £8 plus postage.

Steve T

Veteran
The individual ones (also come with box if you buy them together are £16 plus postage.
The single unit that does both, but requires magnets (included) is £8 plus postage.

The one mentioned above 'The single unit that does both, but requires magnets (included) is £8 plus postage' is it still available if so can I purchase it and how much would it be with slow post? If not have you got another speed/cadence available and how much?

Steve T

Veteran
The boxed ones in which have an individual speed and cadence sensor are £16 for the pair plus postage have I understood that correctly and you've got one left?

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
There is one set left of those, might not be able to post till Wednesday though. So £20 posted, or £16 collected

Steve T

Veteran
Hi broady I'll take the £20 pair as I've not used those before. No rush for them Wed is fine. How do you want to be paid I can do paypal gift or bank transfer whatever suits you? PM me your payment details please.

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Andrew,
I've just transferred over the £20 and sent you my address. can you let me know when you've sent it please?

Top Bottom