Gauge interest in drum kit I might be selling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommy2

Über Member
I may or may not be selling my drum kit as I have not played it in a long time and have no immediate plans to get chance to play it again regularly, so with much regret it may be up for sale.
It is a 5 piece Pearl Export ELX in amber fade (limited edition I believe) with chrome hardware. Fusion sizes 10" 12" 14".
Also would come with Sabian cymbals (hi hats, 2 crashes, 2 splashes and a ride) and protection racket bags.

Unsure of price as there arent any out there that i can see fir sale, the cymbals seem to hold their value well so would estimate good a few hundred for them alone.

If there isn't much interest I will just keep hold of it but its a shame it isn't getting used.

Any body in the drum loop (poor pun I know) got any idea or interest?

ThinAir

Do more.
Have you got pictures, I gave up thats kind of performance long ago, but my sister is still a very active and busy freelance musician and teacher, if you have some pics and a price you are looking for, I will gladly forward them to her and see what she can come up with..

Edit: What model cymbals are they, as this will affect price, and would you be willing to sell the kit and hardware separate from the cymbals or would you like to see it all go to one place?

OP
OP
Tommy2

Tommy2

Über Member
Cheers ThinAir

Cymbals are Sabian AAX's (the ride might be something else but it is still Sabian)

Forgot to mention I also have a Pearl Picolo snare which it just visible in one of the photos.

Preferable like to see it all go as a whole.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ThinAir

Do more.
Cheers ThinAir

Cymbals are Sabian AAX's (the ride might be something else but it is still Sabian)

Forgot to mention I also have a Pearl Picolo snare which it just visible in one of the photos.

Preferable like to see it all go as a whole.
View attachment 32930 View attachment 32931 View attachment 32932

No worries, I have sent her the pics...shes impressed! She will ask around, as she knows a lot of teachers and this would make a great kit for someones home... has it had new heads etc or is it as bought?

OP
OP
Tommy2

Tommy2

Über Member
It's had a few batter head changes since I bought it, these ones have been on for a while but haven't been played a great deal would probably benefit from a new set, never changed the resonant heads though.

OP
OP
Tommy2

Tommy2

Über Member
@Tommy2 - Just a note to say I've moved this to the Classifieds For Sale forum. :thumbsup:
Ok, I thought about putting it there but thought its technically not for sale yet so might confuse people.

Top Bottom