GCSE DT Coursework

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please god, may this GCSE season shoot soon end.

You need to focus question 2 and 6. I presume you're asking them in respect to your design and that's how I've answered them but that's not clear.

Hey there,
I'm doing my DT GCSE and I want to make a product that helps cyclists and runners carry their belongings in the countryside. It would help so much if you could just fill out this quick survey. I need this for my portfolio and I would appreciate it so much if you could help!
Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HX3FL5R
Thank you so much, Manaswi :smile:
Manaswi, I have completed the survey. Good luck with your studies but a couple of words of advice. The last question is extremely vague and open to all sorts of interpretation. Focus on the ergonomics and practicalities of the product, then how it is different and better than the million other products on the market, have they missed something? Is there new technology or lifestyle changes that could make your design stand out? Like millions of cyclists its phone, keys repair kit and money, that's it*

*apologies to any cycle campers!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Please god, may this GCSE season shoot soon end.
Thanks to crowdfunding, the quality filter on terrible design ain't what it used to be.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Bar bag
Stem cell
Top tube bag
Frame bag
Front panniers
Rear panniers
Frame bag
Saddle bag
Rack pack
Jersey pockets
Trailer
Bottle cage holder
Bum bag
Ruck sack
Courier bag

Have I missed anything?

Why the countryside? The previous poster had the countryside as well.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Bar bag
Stem cell
Top tube bag
Frame bag
Front panniers
Rear panniers
Frame bag
Saddle bag
Rack pack
Jersey pockets
Trailer
Bottle cage holder
Bum bag
Ruck sack
Courier bag

Have I missed anything?
Anything cage

OP
OP
M

Manaswi

Regular
Manaswi, I have completed the survey. Good luck with your studies but a couple of words of advice. The last question is extremely vague and open to all sorts of interpretation. Focus on the ergonomics and practicalities of the product, then how it is different and better than the million other products on the market, have they missed something? Is there new technology or lifestyle changes that could make your design stand out? Like millions of cyclists its phone, keys repair kit and money, that's it*

*apologies to any cycle campers!
Thank you for the advice, I'll make sure to edit the survey. :smile:

Top Bottom