G'day from the Bush...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
'Pedals n Crank' live in Kalgoorlie Western Australia. We have just returned to Cycling and had a few trips away not like you Lot. Yeah we like the Bush but, been thinking of Touring Holland and such places? Anyway you ever need a hand around our parts and need a hand or a free feed give us a whistle. Karen and James.
What kind of bikes do you ride? Seem like there isnt much variety of tarmac around there once you get out of town.. A good few dirt roads though.

G'day Colly, we have everything at Kal. thanks. Depends what I would like to do. Early before the heat I ride my Ryder Pro. around my loop. The section of the Holland Track and any sand Bush riding I ride a 'fatty' and my shopping carting my dog, grandkids & picnics in our beautiful parks and all the great cycle paths I use the Trike. The fatty would be my favourite, but it's slow as it has a reduction motor producing great torque they are all E-Ryder Brand name. Thanks for your question Colly. Cheers 'Crank'.

Last edited:

colly

Re member eR
Early before the heat

BEFORE the heat? I thought it was bloody hot 24/7 where you are?^_^

BEFORE the heat? I thought it was bloody hot 24/7 where you are?^_^
Normal is 36c - 40c during the Day (hence I train before that) This morning was 12c...but one month for me is too hot so I ride at night time on the open tracks and Roads as the snakes can be a worry. Onlt seen a few but I have been bitten once and That's really bad so I keep away from them if I can. I live in Kalgoorlie Western Australia Btw. Cheers "Crank".

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Normal is 36c - 40c during the Day (hence I train before that) This morning was 12c...but one month for me is too hot so I ride at night time on the open tracks and Roads as the snakes can be a worry. Onlt seen a few but I have been bitten once and That's really bad so I keep away from them if I can. I live in Kalgoorlie Western Australia Btw. Cheers "Crank".
Sounds obscene temps to be riding in, would you like to try the -1 c forecast for tomorrow morning here ?

Top Bottom