G'day from the land down under.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avalon

Guru
Hi everyone. I'm an Englishman living in Australia, but still take an interest in what is going on in the old country. I live in the Adelaide Hills, in South Australia which has some great cycling roads and tracks.

Michael.

Hello, welcome to CC. What time is it there? It's 3 in the morning here ... :becool:

515mm

G'day! and welcome.

Was on hols around Adelaide in 2000 - Barossa Valley mostly - though saw a little bit of McLaren Vale too. Lovely countryside. Bit hot though. 45 degrees one day and got shouted at by some grape pickers for leaving my hat in the car!

Would love to go back one day.............

Hello Avalon! And welcome to a great forum!

I was in Adelaide for 10 days in January chilling after riding there from Sydney!

It is indeed a great part of the world and I would love to go back.

It is ideal for cyclists, if a little hot! 43 degrees when I was there! :smile:

What part of England are you from?

Enjoy the forum!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Welcome to Cycle Chat

OP
OP
avalon

avalon

Guru
Dayvo said:
Hello Avalon! And welcome to a great forum!

I was in Adelaide for 10 days in January chilling after riding there from Sydney!

It is indeed a great part of the world and I would love to go back.

It is ideal for cyclists, if a little hot! 43 degrees when I was there! :smile:

What part of England are you from?

Enjoy the forum!
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I lived in Weston-super-Mare for most of my pre-Australia life, which had some great cycling roads before the Sunday trading laws changed and most people were either in bed or at church on a Sunday morning.
We are just going into Winter here and it's been raining all weekend, very much like a British summer weekend.

Top Bottom