Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JPBoothy

Veteran
*Sorry, I'm struggling to load photos but I can send them another way to anybody interested..

The item for sale is my much cherished Genesis Flyer Single Speed road bike finished a beautiful metallic cherry red. The frame size is small (50cm) which would ideally suit somebody up to 5' 7".. I have had this bike from new so I can guarantee that it has never been dropped or crashed and it is in excellent condition. The frame is made from smooth welded lightweight Steel and the forks from Carbon Fibre. The hub is the flip/flop type so you can ride it fixed or freewheel and the current set-up is a 46t (chainring) matched with a 17t (Rear Sprocket). It is fitted with black full length chromoplastic mudguards and I fitted a pair of brand new deep section black rims 6mths ago, although I can put the original Alex rims back on if the deep section ones are not your preference.. I am asking £400 for what I believe to be a truly lovely bike and I will certainly be sorry to see it go but I know the buyer will be thrilled with it.

Having just one gear 'with no noisy derailleur' makes the ride much quieter and the simplicity of less moving parts makes a SS bike an ideal commuter (especially in Winter) as there is less to maintain.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

UK Collection only.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JPBoothy

JPBoothy

Veteran
Sold elsewhere..

OP
OP
JPBoothy

JPBoothy

Veteran
Sorry for the late response but I haven't been logging in for a while.. Did you decide to sell your bike? I let mine go very cheap in the end but I needed the space so you win some you lose I suppose.. However, I'm enjoying riding the muddy lanes/trails on the Day One that I replaced it with.

Top Bottom