Gentlemans comfort.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sazzaa

I have uncomfortable days too, and I'm female. I have noticed today however, that men's padding looks like it might be more comfortable than the female versions?

OP
OP
Paul139

Paul139

Veteran
Some great replies. It certainly depends on the bib. I went out in some Funkiers which took quite a bit adjusting but next day in a pair of Enduras and everything was where it should be straight away. :thumbsup:

Cubist

Still wavin'
I found my bibs got progressively baggier on the York Hull ride. Unable to find a convenient time to hitch the shorts up I discovered the perils of "spontaneous rearrangement" when I stood to climb a hill then sat back down to find the twins had managed to relocate between me and the saddle.

They have since been washed and tumbled ( the shorts, not the twins)and everything is back to snug and secure. Phew. Didn't fancy that again.

ushills

Veteran
I found my bibs got progressively baggier on the York Hull ride. Unable to find a convenient time to hitch the shorts up I discovered the perils of "spontaneous rearrangement" when I stood to climb a hill then sat back down to find the twins had managed to relocate between me and the saddle.

They have since been washed and tumbled ( the shorts, not the twins)and everything is back to snug and secure. Phew. Didn't fancy that again.
I seem to find that it's not just the bibs that get baggier, I think it's something to do with the ageing process.

Top Bottom