Germany v Australia..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ah-ha! The truth is out. The Germans have been playing with the Adidas Jabulani ball all year! Typical sneaky German trick.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Flying_Monkey said:
Having seen some of the highlights now, Germany looked adventurous and exciting. Bad news for national stereotypes!

You mean the two Poles, the Brazilian and the Turk :eek:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Flying_Monkey said:
Why not? Immigration is a fact of international life. England's team wouldn't be half as good without it.

I think our football team should take a leaf out of the cricket team. Wasn't there some talk about an Carlo Cudicini having qualified to play, we could do with him at the moment

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
4F said:
I think our football team should take a leaf out of the cricket team. Wasn't there some talk about an Carlo Cudicini having qualified to play, we could do with him at the moment
Also Almunia iirc,would rather stick with what we have though:ohmy:

dellzeqq said:
ah-ha! The truth is out. The Germans have been playing with the Adidas Jabulani ball all year! Typical sneaky German trick.

The Germans have us bang to rights now...apart from the fact they are probably better than us anyway....and when we did have a team with a chance against they they still did us anyway...(1990)...and all the other times.

U

User169

dellzeqq said:

..and the French

..and the Argentinians.

Top Bottom