Get thee behind me Satan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Dropped some cycling information for Shooter of this parish off at his choccie shop.

I have partaken of his white chocolate with chili and lime.

Now that is one seriously grown-up chocolate... drool...
3.gif

First of all you get the vanilla sweetness of the white choc. Then the intense citrus of the lime hits... several seconds later the heat of the chili explodes..

It was *delicious*

I may have to buy some more...
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Does Shooter do mail order???

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

The other one I tried was a mint filled one, a soft mint creme. It was *mint* - not too sweet, again a definite kick as opposed to just *sweet*. That man is *bad* doing such chocolates. Bad, I tell you. Evil. Seriously evil. I could put on the weight I have spent best part of a year losing back on in a month in his shop! :ohmy:

Then as I was leaving the shop his Mum says, "Try one of these"

It was a 'tipsy tangerine' choc... She made it. My mum never made such goodies. I've never made such goodies for my offspring. I was left with a feeling of being an utterly inadequate mother as I cannot make such heavenly delights :rolleyes:;)

shooter560

LOL, Many thanks Wafflycat :ohmy: It was great to meet you and a big thanks also for the scanned info still reading :smile:

As for the choc's glad you liked them, as I said they can become very addictive :smile: Wait till we've finished making the full range again (we were low as had an order come in today for 110 boxes of 12 chocs needed tomorrow :rolleyes: )

Landslide, mail order, no problem :smile: there's a link in my profile ;)

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

shooter560 said:
As for the choc's glad you liked them, as I said they can become very addictive :rolleyes: Wait till we've finished making the full range again (we were low as had an order come in today for 110 boxes of 12 chocs needed tomorrow ;) )

There's more? B*gg*r!
*Looks at own aR$3 in mirror and wonders how many days it will take to double its size...*

shooter560

wafflycat said:
There's more? B*gg*r!
*Looks at own aR$3 in mirror and wonders how many days it will take to double its size...*

LOL, sorry without meaning to upset you when full we now do over 30 different filled chocs and 70 different flavour bars and other plain choc items, and this is without the soon to be released exclusive single origin blend created by my mother.

Now you can see why I want to ride more and more miles ;)

Top Bottom