Get your Xmas hats here, going cheap!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Will this do !

Pete

Well, I think I cheated here, since I 'did my own' before the charity drive was even on. But I promise I'll drop some sovs into the tins as I pass them by (well, I would anyway). And come to think of it the Round Table/Lions will be doing their house-to-house shortly, complete with Santa perched atop a milk-float (and ghastly tinny music)...

graham56

Guru
Christmas hats going cheap, I`ve got some chickens and they`re going cheap too, or should that be cheep- cheep? :biggrin:;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
mickle said:
I love mine, dont get me wrong, I'm very grateful but am starting to wish I'd got a black one to go with the rest of my ensemble.

But then you'd just look like you have big white blob in the middle of your face...

I think the red is very fetching...

postman

Legendary Member
Can you get one on Lance-I will see my old mate at the cafe in Otley and make sure he gets another warm drink and a sarnie.I won't go into details but he is a grand old chap.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
After careful consideration, yes I would like a Santa Hat on My TugBoat. I was thinking of changing it, the boat will probably have to leave Stockholm soon. Can you very kindly please ensure that the Captain can still have a clear view out of the windows of the bridge. That's the tall appendage with windows. After all he may only be 3mm tall, but his word is still Law. If the Hat is very big and hangs over the side, it might make docking procedure more difficult. I will leave the details to your excellent kind self. I will be visiting the Oxfam shop here in ********* tomorrow, to make a suitable rendering of the coinage of the realm.

Bear in mind that there are some cranes in the background that may be useful to you for loading purpoises.:biggrin: and reindeer and sleighs:biggrin:.

That's an idea, a reindeer with a Santa Hat on the foredeck. :biggrin:

Top Bottom