Get your Xmas hats here, going cheap!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
But then you'd just look like you have big white blob in the middle of your face...

I think the red is very fetching...
Fair point. I shall make do.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
Hey Speicher! If I went and visited your sailor captain friend, do you reckon he'd let me have a look round his boat? :biggrin:

Where do I start?

The boat that the Captain commands is currently in Götebörg, not far from the Maritime museum. Or if the canal is not frozen, it might have moved to Motala. The one in the photo is a Tug Boat in Stockholm harbour.

Captain Larsson sent me an e-mail in October to say that he was going to Brazil, to see the friends and family of his late wife. He said he would be back in Sweden sometime in November:sad:. Under the circumstances, I thought it wise not to contact him at such at difficult time. His wife died three years ago, and this is the first time he has been back to Brazil, where they lived for a few years.

I would like to contact him, but do not know what to say. He may have got some work out in Brazil, otherwise he is unemployed in Sweden until next spring. It would be nice to know which continent he is on, but he obviously does not think it important enough to contact me and enlighten me on the subject. I cannot presume Brazil has an internet connection, but I am sure they have postage stamps and telephones.:biggrin:

Noodley

Speicher said:
Where do I start?

The boat that the Captain commands is currently in Götebörg, not far from the Maritime museum. Or if the canal is not frozen, it might have moved to Motala. The one in the photo is a Tug Boat in Stockholm harbour.

Captain Larsson sent me an e-mail in October to say that he was going to Brazil, to see the friends and family of his late wife. He said he would be back in Sweden sometime in November:sad:. Under the circumstances, I thought it wise not to contact him at such at difficult time. His wife died three years ago, and this is the first time he has been back to Brazil, where they lived for a few years.

I would like to contact him, but do not know what to say. He may have got some work out in Brazil, otherwise he is unemployed in Sweden until next spring. It would be nice to know which continent he is on, but he obviously does not think it important enough to contact me and enlighten me on the subject. I cannot presume Brazil has an internet connection, but I am sure they have postage stamps and telephones.:biggrin:

I'm sure a simpy "no" would have sufficed :biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
That's very kind of you Fnarr.

Um, I think I/we might have a eensy weensy problem here, the pompom is resting on top of the funnel:smile:. That might create a very peculiar effect when the engines are running. Also as it is a tug, the view from the vessel behind might be seriously impeded. :biggrin: It will also end up very smutty.:biggrin:

Speicher said:
I've chosen pinky to highlight your response, what exactly do you mean by simpy,

wimpy?
simply?

With all this talk of handymen-plumbers and sea captains, I think Noodley was trying to drop a subliminal hint that you should wear something skimpy, like that negligee you've been waiting to try out on! :biggrin:

Top Bottom