Getting a new lid

Which colour better suits the bike?

• Black/White

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • White/Black

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Since my Giro Atmos II lived a rather short life, Im looking around for a new lid and singled out a Kask Mojito.
The only problem now is going with the colour scheme of my new Cube which is said to be 'Carbon n' White' (black & white - pretty much)

So heres the kask in Black/White and White/Black - I lean towards the White/Black because thats the same colour as my Atmos II and I did like that helmet while it lasted.

0087389_kask_mojito_road_bike_helmet.jpeg

152978_00_d.jpg

and heres the bike & my Atmos II to give an example and something to match up against.

P1000059_zpsid4vcdp1.jpg

P1000032_zpsyakp24oq.jpg

Which color do you think matches the bike more?

vickster

Legendary Member
White. Assume all your clothing matches too :rolleyes: But dear God please not white shorts!

I also assume you've confirmed the helmet fits and is comfortable

OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
White. Assume all your clothing matches too :rolleyes: But dear God please not white shorts!

I also assume you've confirmed the helmet fits and is comfortable

I havent tried it yet but im hoping to pop into CS or EC near where i work to try them on. From what i hear though, they are very comfortable and less 'mushroomy'.

Clothing will match eventually :tongue: I I just bought a pair of Shimano R171 shoes to go with the theme

014A9592-1024x682.jpg

I originally ordered a pair of mavic Ksyrium Elite II road shoes but they were a little too tight for comfort so I sent them back.I had no intention to spend so much on a pair of shoes but I know Shimano does decent wide fitting shoes and im very familiar with the sizing as i use their XC-61 Shoes for my commute so for the sake of argument went with the R171's.

rob01792

Über Member
same helmet I'm looking to get but cant find 1 locally so I'm going top gamble and order online and hope its a good fit if not I can always send it back
I'm going for the white black but do like the white wcs with the stripe on the side

Top Bottom