Getting an unexpected date!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
wafflycat said:
Yes, be careful. Let someone know where you are meeting - where you intend to go - who with - contact details and what time you intend to be back. I know that sounds a PITA, but when you are effectively meeting up with a stranger, you do need to be careful. That said, I hope you have a great time.

She's going on a DATE, not a hike in the Cairngorms in the middle of winter!! B)

Steve H

Large Member
Come on, come on...

We want an update. How did it go?

Norm

barbie said:
Good morning.

Last eve, while I was doing my ride, I thought I'd try a new road that seemed quiet, Carr Lane in Bolsover.

I had a puncture and no repair kit (stupidly forgot my mobile phone) and was walking my bike back when a very nice bloke rode up to me and offered to repair my tire.

We ended up riding about an hour together and have a date for dinner and who knows what will follow- tonight.

Things are looking good!
What a great story! :sad: Hope it went well. B)

Norm

Mark_Robson said:
Your repeating yourself Norm, that's either Alzheimer's causing you to forget that you already posted or Parkinson's causing your posting finger to shake. :sad:
I don't know what you are talking about. B)

The second one was meant to be...

ComedyPilot said:
Well, that was my ploy in 1982, 1986.
vernon said:
And you scored in 1986?
Aside from Lineker, no-one in England scored in 1986.:angel:

PaulB

Legendary Member
I got an unexpected date once. I wrote 1st March on a cheque not realising it was the 29th of February as it was a leap year and I'd forgotten.

Slowgrind

Has that mad bird been seen or heard of since this so called date?
Or is it time to call the CSI'S???????

longers

Legendary Member
User1314 said:
If he took her to the local pub, made sure she got her rounds in, then bought her a kebab after closing time without asking for payment - as a romantic gesture - before asking her around his for a few vodkas as she had no drinks around hers that'll be me.

If not, I can be discounted.

You're a true gent Crock and no mistake.

Top Bottom